Paul Mitchell The Smoothing Iron
Paul Mitchell Smoothing Iron works great for all hair types and textures including chemically straightened hair; damaged hair; and fine, medium, coarse or ethnic hair. Paul Mitchell The Smoothing Iron's ionic action protects against damage by sealing in natural oils and moisture and promotes longer-lasting hair color.
The entire paddle surface is evenly heated using ceramic fusion designed to protect against extreme heat. The Paul Mitchell Smoothing Iron has five temperature settings - ranging from 170 to 400 degrees to let you choose the correct heat for your hair texture. These ceramic flat irons have a slim 1 3/8" plate size ensures enhanced hair styling and leaves hair healthier, shinier and more manageable.
- Promotes Moisture Retention.
- Adds Sheen and Luster.
- Fast Heating Ceramic Paddles Achieve Maximum Heat in Less Than 9 Seconds.
- UL Certified meeting the highest safety and quality standards in the United States.
- Fine, chemically treated or damaged hair 170 degrees
- Medium 240 - 270 degrees
- Coarse or Ethnic hair Up to 400 degrees